Im sure many of the warriors in the community are creative and amazing artists, we want to see what you can do! We will be holding a 2 week long art contest email your entries to email@example.com and the gms will pick the top 10 submitions for the players to vote on! The winner of the contest will receive a 5 comped weapon everything included! Good Luck
Few changes this week with a new patch.
- NPC's have taken off their costumes; except the brown horses are still missing!
- Halloween masks have been removed from the game until next year.
- New UA bracer is available in the exchange.
- Upgraded stats for clan leader armors.
Stay tuned, we are still working on bigger things.
HD Patch Alpha Test
This patch will available as a stand-alone download for the time being until we work out some bugs. There is a brand new updater and launcher. We have added built-in support for a bunch of new resolutions as well as the ability to set a custom resolution.
The new launcher requires the .NET framework (3.5 or newer) that comes with Windows. You should make sure Windows is completely updated and the .NET framework is installed.
- Extract the .zip file to your game client directory.
- Run "FCOLauncher.exe" to start the game.
To change game resolution and other settings, use the "Options" button.
- If the game crashes immediately, then you may need to adjust the game video settings in the "Options" menu. Ensure that you are not using a resolution that is higher than your current monitor and video card allows.
- Character selection screen in higher resolutions does not look correct.
- The chat window may resize itself after login or zone change. A current work-around is to run the game in 800x600 resolution, set the desired chat window size, exit the game, then re-open the game in the desired game resolution.
- DO NOT run the 'Full Update' as it will overwrite this patch. You will need to re-extract the patch to your client directory if you do.
Please report any issues you may have by responding to this thread with as much information as possible. Such as your operating system, the error message, and what caused the issue.
HD Patch Alpha 2: Fixed a bug where applied patch number was not saved correctly.
Download link has been updated for "HD Patch Alpha 2". Install it exactly as before.
HD alpha patch and Hero Tokens should be available this weekend!
The community feedback has been great. We agree with the community in that higher than 100 ranked skills can be game breaking and have decided to leave them as is. We have decided to reduce the level requirement for the weapons to level 100. As an effect, we have also made the Enhanced tier weapon components level 71, as it only makes sense since the cracked tier is 31 and the standard tier is 51. The changes will be in effect after the next server restart.
We will also be adding a new UA bracer to match the new weapons. We didn't forget about you UA guys!